1. Can anybody access tracking portal?
A: No, Tracking portal has restricted access. Only customers who have purchased tracker device will have access to tracking portal.
2. What is required for access to tracking portal ?
A: You need these 3 for access to tracking portal
1. A computer
2. Internet access
3. Login details ( as provided by us on purchase)
3. How does tracker device connect to tracking portal ?
A: Tracker device connected via 2G network through SIM card to tracking portal. Therefore it is essential to have balance on SIM card of tracker device for continuity of device and tracking portal connection.
4. What can cause issues with location tracking and device setting features on tracking portal?
A: There could be one of these reasons behind it.
1. Device can not connect to tracking portal due to device being in area where connectivity and signal coverage is very poor.
2. GPS is not able to work because it is in area where GPS has difficult locating example - basement, near tall buildings.
3. There is not enough balance on SIM card of tracker device to send data to tracking portal.
3. There is internet problem with computer you are accessing portal from.
5. What are mandatory steps for device set up on tracking portal for device functioning?
A: Following are mandatory set up steps to be completed for working of our product.
|1. Device SIM card number||Enter phone number of SIM card for the device|
|2. SOS numbers||#1 SOS number - Enter phone number of mother or father who would be primarily managing device settings and receiving alerts.
# 2 SOS number - Enter phone number of remaining parent other than entered as # 1 SOS contact
# 3 SOS number - Any third guardian whom you can trust. This can be left blank also if required.
|3. Family numbers||
# 1 Family number - Enter phone number of mother or father who would be primarily managing device settings and receiving alerts.
# 3 Family number - Any third guardian whom you can trust. This can be left blank also if required.
|4. GPS Open Interval||Select an option. Recommended setting is 15 minutes|
|5, Advanced Options||Enter transit time for your child when he is in bus or on way from one place to another. Recommended timings: 1-4 hours per day|
|1. Basic Setting||
Enter primary parent's phone number and email id.
2. Device name
Enter name of your child who would be using the device as device name
3. Time Zone
Select (UTC+5:30) Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi
6. What is white list ?
A: White list are numbers which have access to call the device phone number. These numbers can do one way calling to the device. Only put numbers of people whom you can trust to have access to your child. Recommended settings is not use this feature as white list numbers can call during school hours and disturb the class/child.
7. What is hide period ?
A: Hide period is another name for Do not disturb mode. This settings switches off the GSM or 2 way calling feature of tracker. Device can neither make calls or receive calls. Recommended setting timing is during school hours. Please note that this also disables the SOS alert calling. You can still track the location of your child on tracking portal.
8. What is playback ?
A: Playback is for historical route tracking. Enter start and end time and it will play all the locations device has been to during selected time period.
9. What is security area ?
A: Security area is another name for safe zones. You can create upto 5 safezones for the regularly frequented places of your child and enter alarm setting to receive notifications. Recommended safe zones are school, Home, After school classes.
10 What does blue and Green location icons on map mean?
A: Blue icon indicates the GPS location update. GPS update has higher accuracy of location
Green icon indicates The GSM location update. GSM update has lower accuracy of location